The name OdrA – French acronym for Orthèse de Distraction & Rotation pour Arthrose – summarizes how it works: OA Distraction–Rotation Orthotic device. Not only does it reduce pain quickly and efficiently, it also offers a range of advantages:
- Provides rapid, lasting pain relief;
- Promotes return to daily activities, improved quality of life;
- Dynamic and functional – it only works when knee is fully extended;
- Improves muscular fitness – optimizes surgery results;
- Decreased reliance on pain medication;
- Custom fit – perfectly adapted to each patient’s body shape;
- Discreet, ultralight and comfortable;
- Worn an average of approx. 10 hours/day;
- Guaranteed efficiency or money back*;
- Covered by most private insurance plans.
The OdrA orthotic device helps improve quality of life by quickly reducing knee pain. Make your appointment now for a free assessment.
Covered by most private insurance plans, the OdrA comes with a money-back guarantee.
Clinically tested and proven: Dijon University Hospital (France) and Laval University (Canada).
*Guaranteed efficiency or your money back is applicable only for sold and adjusted by an orthotist from Équilibre group of Quebec.